Post Index

Sunday, September 28, 2008

TechNetwork

It’s been a really tough task for myself, being tech-challenged as I am, but I have managed thanks to the Google team, to setup the IC-TechNetwork.

If you live anywhere in the 50 states you may send me your information for posting. It will appear under your state of residence.

This service is free. Any earnings you might derive through your products or services as an independent reseller/retailer or independent contractor are yours to keep. Service fees are agreed upon between you and your clients.

Notice to local, independent Apparel Designers and retailers:

Watch for a similiar setup for APPAREL in the days to come. It's another tough challenge, but I am encouraged by my success with the setup of the Tech network.

Keep the faith. Grow in faith.

GT

No comments: