Post Index

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Need seamstresses for dress line

If you meet the qualifications as spelled out by Linda give her a call. Linda is one of those enormously talented people who are in Austin and elsewhere. She, however, was voted Best Austin Designer. Congratulations, Linda!
Her contact information is at the bottom. Gil
* * * * *


Hi Gil,
I need to source more seamstresses for my business. I specialize in cocktail and bridal dresses. If you know of anyone who is interested and has commercial sewing experience, please let me know or tell them they can contact me directly.
You can visit my site at www.lindaasaf.com. I was recently voted Best Austin Designer in the Rare Magazine Reader's Poll.

Thank you,Linda
-----------------------------LINDA ASAF DESIGN1405 West Sixth StreetAustin, TX 78703
P: 512.619.3303F: 512.233.2330
www.lindaasaf.com

No comments: