Post Index

Friday, August 14, 2015

Round Rock Prom Dress Designers

This article originally posted: 8/14/15
This article last checked for comments, revised or viewed by Gil: 9/13/15


Do you live in Round Rock Texas ?
Do you have the skills and talent to work from a dress pattern?
Are you interested in generating income making/designing prom dresses?
I would like to talk with you and interested friends and family and present some information.

A brief introduction.

You can read ABOUT ME on my Working Mannequin blog. My WorkingMannequin Facebook page. Please, read a couple of the articles to get an idea of what I am about.

I do not have sewing thread, literature, books or anything to sell. I have information for you. It is free information. It does not cost you anything. It is about how you can generate income for yourself in the local prom dress market by making or designing prom dresses for local high school girls.

You set the price of your merchandise. You keep 100% of the profits.

There are no materials, quotas or working space provided for you. This is not a job. Materials are provided by your client. You set your own quotas. Your home is your work space.

The reason this call is limited to Round Rock TX is because since this is not a for-profit business for me I need to limit my time and expenses. Nonetheless, if I receive any interested replies from surrounding cities you will receive the courtesy of a phone call or email from me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Gil Torres
Round Rock, TX
GTorresCUE@gmail.com
512-486-0437



No comments: